March 16, 2017
Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale Street
Yerba Buena Room, First Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
BCDC will hold the sixth workshop in the rising sea level workshop series on March 16 at 1:30 PM. This workshop will focus on the implementation of the regional actions on sea level rise approved by the Commission on October 6, 2016. Specifically, workshop six will look at Action 2, which is “Complete multi-sector, county-scale sea level rise vulnerability assessments for all nine counties using the Adapting to Rising Tides Program”. The workshop will include a poster session presenting the adaptation programs and assessments that have been completed or that are currently ongoing and a panel discussion addressing the local and regional scale issues, challenges and lessons learned.
The poster session and panel will include the following projects:
- Marin County’s C-SMART and BayWAVE
- San Mateo County’s SeaChange
- Coastal Conservancy Climate Adaptation Programs
- Association of Bay Area Government’s Resilience Program
- Bay Conservation and Development Commission’s Adapting to Rising Tides Program, including Contra Costa and Alameda Counties.
More information and the full agenda are available: here